Charleen DiSante

Dear Sue,
Lovely ideas.
Charlie

Originally Posted by sweetana3 View Post
Always in Stitches, Noblesville north of Indy
Quilt Quarters, Michigan/421 just north of I 465
Back Door, South of Indy on 135

Tiny modern shop downtown Indy, Crimson Tate. Very friendly and across from Best Chocolate. She also designs fabrics and her new Literary Design set has just arrived.

The French Seam is a dressmaker shop on the north side that has a few quilt cottons also.

You are in a good central location. I live about a one mile walk from your location so it is an easy meet up. Great bakery in the City Market called Circle City Sweets. Nice independent sweet and bread shop. I can also suggest a few restaurants that are downtown or a short drive.

There are other shops within driving distance. Pohlar Fabrics in Liberty, IN is full of fabric. As someone has mentioned, Shipshewana is a great show and has two huge shops. It is 3 hours up there and 3 back no matter what route and I have often done it in one long day. But there are hotels all around. Send me an email at sweetana3 at yahoo dot com if you want to have breakfast at Cafe Patachou downtown or walk over for a coffee and fresh croissant at Circle City.

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 06-16-2017 at 01:56 PM. Reason: remove PII