Old 02-06-2010, 09:59 AM
Sharon - NC

My favorite consignment shop is going out of business :( I went in today looking for some denim dresses or jeans to continue building my "stash" for my denim/flannel raggy quilt. I've been trying to get unusual colors (got some lilac and red recently) and also embellished jeans (embroidery, etc.). I hit the mother load today, and really cheap. I got two plus-size women's jeans jackets with snowmen and bears embroidered on them, a green denim vest with embroidered flowers, a brand new still in packaging denim valance that is 6' long and 2' wide, but doubled over, so 4' really. AND a good pair of scissors. AND two ties for the "some day in the future" tie quilt (including a Jerry Garcia tie). AND a yard of cotton, white with pink flowers. AND yards and yards of trim. AND a grab bag with pins and needles in little containers, including one very, very old needle "book" that I will include a picture of. All of this for the grand total of ....

ready? ....

$12.

Yep, $12.

Pictures attached :)
Attached Thumbnails attachment-28716.jpe   attachment-28717.jpe   attachment-28782.jpe