View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 10:33 AM
Charlee

You won't be sorry Dody... Fabric Depot has the BEST customer service that I've seen....
I recently drove 3 hours to visit that store in Portland, thinking that I would buy my Dear Jane book and templates that they have as a set for $25. All they had in the store itself was the book and rulers separately...for a total of $41.98! I asked a clerk about it, and she told me that she couldn't do that. So I skipped buying them.
Got home, went online to order, and found out that I could have ordered online and done an instore pickup. I went balistic, altho I hope that I kept them from knowing that! ;) I did write and complain tho, and they sent me the set, no shipping charge! They also followed up with emails, asking if I could identify the clerk, at no danger to her job, just so they could clarify to her how it should have been done... I couldn't, didn't look at her name tag...so they were going to do a training meeting in the event that it ever happened again.

While I was there, I fondled MANY fabrics...you won't be disappointed in the batiks!! :)