Old 04-29-2017, 02:07 PM
catjo

I am looking for It's a Great Pumpkin cotton fabric for my non-profit 501 3c group, which allows everything donated to be tax deductible. We are self-funding and I am for lack of a better word cheap, as I am limited on the cost. We make quilts, stockings, pillowcases, bibs, etc for Children's hospital, orphanages, low income clinics, local school children that are in the poverty level. This month we delivered our 4000th quilt since 2012. I am putting together a quilting retreat and the theme is It's a Great Pumpkin, as it is the last weekend in October.
Ok, ladies I need your help. I need "It's a Great Pumpkin" cotton fabric. I posted on the INO area on here too. I thought some of you might know.

I found one lady that had everything I wanted, but she's asking $7.50 yd, which I cannot do. I need 36 yards, and we just don't have that kind of money in the budget. I would like a variety of colors, the fabric I plan to cut into fat quarters , as that is the size I need for our project. Can anyone point me in a direction of a fabric shop that might carry this? I have been searching the web with no luck. All the items on Etsy are too high. Thanks everyone!