View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 02:19 AM
rryder

Yesterday I dyed several pieces of fabric and set them aside to dry....today I am going to put them away in their designated drawer. Then I need to figure out what goes in the two empty drawers in my closet--- I got stuck on what to put in them because I was afraid of that out of sight out of mind thing. BUT yesterday while making room on my work table for my dye trays I picked up several things that don't have a designated spot and stuck them on my step stool "temporarily". Then I had to use my step stool to put away a painting so I had to move the stuff back to my work table. At 5 am this morning it dawned on me that if I put all those piles of stuff in those drawers and then forget about them, maybe they should be donated. So today I am going to take all those piles that I've been moving here and there and SHove them in those two empty drawers. Then I'm going to put a label on each drawer with today's date. If I take something out of the drawers and use it, then I have to find a permanent spot to store it. Anything left in those drawers on May 1, 2018 gets donated or tossed. This may be a breakthrough

Rob