View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 06:53 AM
Janice McC

Toot, Toot, QM for your UFO finish! Pretty, soft colors. Lovely!
Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
[ATTACH=CONFIG]572376[/ATTACH]
Silly me, I finished this UFO with orphan blocks from two different projects. Then, I was in such a frenzy to get it out the door, did not take a photo of the completed quilt. I made it for niece and nephew baby shower that is this coming Saturday. Big oops, because I thought it turned out cute. I used the pink solid for the sashing of the five fan blocks so they would end up measuring 13" then did a small sash around the outer of them, then did a green bubble print for the outer border and put minkee on the back. I quilted baby bottles, binkies, and safety pins on back. Folded over the minkee for the binding and then did a cute little flower stitch to tack it down. So sorry I did not get finished picture, but was an April finish. I then embroidered baby booties and three baby bibs to match the quilt. I used the scraps of minkee for the appliques on the bibs. All wrapped up and out the door. I did not even photo those bibs or booties. Big bummer. Then the card was even handmade. Themed my gifts. Hope they enjoy.