Thread: April - Boom 18
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 10:33 AM
marija

Thanks for the feedback Janice. Great looking quilts Boomers and thanks so much for the feedback on my blocks. Not sure how to post to the i trader. I do plan on joining again. Not sure what I'll make with my blocks yet, maybe a quilt or two.
Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
Good morning, Boomers. I've added Sewbizgirl's two finishes to the Completed Quilts page of the gallery. If anyone has any other finishes I haven't put in there, please EMAIL me. You can certainly post them here but I'll see them sooner in my email.

Terriamn, lovely fabrics! I hope you find a pattern you love soon.

Sewbiz, gorgeous quilts. Your second one is as pretty as the first. Nice car, too!

Thanks for all the nice comments on my cat quilt. I've pulled out the next project and I'm working on a few extra blocks for it. I made one last night that just doesn't work so it's back to the drawing board for that one. (The green I chose was a bad choice but I didn't really see it until this morning in the daylight. Oh, well.)

Feedback has been posted for everyone. Thank you all again for your participation in Boom 18. I hope to see more finished quilts here soon!