View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 04:56 AM
rryder

Nessie, I have 2 Arrow cabinets-the Sewnatra with hydraulic lift and the Suzy storage cabinet.
I also have an Arrow Gidget table.

The Sewnatra and Suzy were purchased 5 or 6 years ago, but I just got the Gidget table earlier this year.
I think that for the money they are excellent products. I also found that the instructions that came with them were very easy to follow.

Their new Mod Squad line looks great to me. I can't remember if it has the hydraulic lift like my Sewnatra or if it has the chain style platform like my Gidget table. Either way, they were both easy to get adjusted for my machines.

I use the Sewnatra for my Brother PC420PRW and the 1981 Brother-- switch them out as needed. Figured out what level to put the hydraulic for the tallest one and then use some cardboard himself to bring the shorter one up to level-- not really necessary since it is easy to change the level of the hydraulic platform, but it saves having to get on my hands and knees to adjust the mechanism.

The Gidget with its chain system holds my fairly heavy vintage Kenmore just fine.

Rob

Last edited by rryder; 05-07-2017 at 05:04 AM.