View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 09:41 AM
miriam
Power Poster

Default Is it already vacation time?

This is for Everybody to reply including lurkers... In my imaginary empty pockets world you might be able to hop in my imaginary tour bus and take a turn being the tour guide near where You live - we are all best of friends right? Anyone can come with me if you need this vacation as much as I do... If you had an imaginary visitor, what would be an attraction near you that you might highly recommend? Where is a great unique place to eat? How about an awesome fabric shop? Other shopping (Is there any Other kind of shopping?) Thrift stores? Antique stores? Cool flea markets? Scenery? museums? Places that teach how to sew and recycle for poor people? (especially tell me about those places) Camping spots? Parks? Hiking? What is cool (to you) about where you are near. I'm easy to please. If the truck stop is a nail but somebody sells home made root beer or ice cream or both I'm a sucker... Is there is nothing to see or do where you live let please, please, please say where it is so we don't go there. I'm not fishing for invitations cause likely I might not get to do it anyway but an imaginary vacation is better than no vacation. Send post cards if you do go... Pictures welcome.

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 05-12-2017 at 11:02 AM. Reason: remove shouting/ all CAPS