View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 06:01 PM
deannadawn

All I Can Think About Is Quilting! What do you do when all you can think about is quilting and all the things I want to sew and the quilt tops I want to quilt and then new things that I want to buy next. Of course right now I am daydreaming of that long arm quilting machine, but where in the world would I put it? My stash is everywhere....! Well I used to own a quilt store but when I moved from Arizona to Utah I had to close and all my inventory came with me. I have too much stuff! My kids can't even walk around. Soooooo....... I made a website and put my inventory online. Anyone interested... please because I need more room in my house for my long arm quilting machine. Well I don't know if I will really ever get the long arm quilting machine but it is soooo fun to day dream about. In order to get traffic to my site, I am putting everything on sale that I have uploaded so far for 20% off. The website is www.stitchesquilting.com and the coupon code is 20STITCHESLOVE . I still have a ton of books and patterns to upload to the online website but it is quite tedious. I have so many things that I want to sew that I can no longer sew because I am having to figure all this technical stuff. Oh well... daydreaming daydreaming and thinking of more things to create with love to give to those around me. Please go look at my site because it has been so much work and I just need someone to say it looks good. My husband and kids are just not understanding how exciting it is. Can't wait to learn about all of you. May the work of your hands delight the soul,
Deanna

Deanna at Stitches Quilting
[ATTACH=CONFIG]24621[/ATTACH]

Happy Valentines
[ATTACH=CONFIG]24622[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-24621.jpe   attachment-24622.jpe