Old 05-19-2017, 11:34 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

JanRN how nice to hear from you. Sorry you have lost your 'muse' to sew. Hope you have been having fun with your HS friends and other retirees. I am busy with UFOs....trying to finish projects already started. Now If I can continue not to get involved with new projects, I just might finish a few. LOL!

Dublb, weddings are fun, funerals you re-unite with friends and family not seen since the last one. I hate Houston traffic.

Going through paper work, discarding, shredding, and filing papers, looking for a password used on a tablet/pad I sent to DD... I think I might have shred it already, but closely checking out papers for it. without it or the 'card' that was supposed to be with it, it is junk. It was a free-bee with my computer, so no big loss on it. Wal Mart hands the Vulcan brand, so I may ask how much a 'card' for it costs.

Yes, SBG, our former leader did talk about the Gypsy Lady. I think Honchey got too tired of the postings and had other things on her mind. I hope she is having fun. Maybe she lost her 'muse' to sew, too.