View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 05:17 AM
cherrybsixty

I was just reading all the discussion on QuilterMomma's little mug rug and enjoying the looks of it, a sweet job as always QM. I clean my apartment from all my quilting mess before I went to Georgia for two weeks. Could not get any thing done while I was there. My DGD add the QB site to my phone but, I couldn't post on the site. That was when my password would not connect. All I could do was lurk. Now, my plan visitors have made their house visit. My DGD has made her apartment inspection so now I can get back to the business at hand. "Working on some UFO," I have three of them sandwiched and two of them basted. Those two, I plan to machine quilt with the walking-foot on the 401A. The third one I plan on basting and hand quilting it. But, it's not a UFO, not mine to say. But, we have discussed this 'Scenario' before. The "Viral Quilting Weekend," is coming up the weekend of May 27-29 and I plan on being a part of that. So, I have all my UFO's and new patterns in place. I plan to alternate my projects so I don't get bored with one or the other project. Hopefully, it will make a path for a June finish and two new UFO's in the making. So everyone enjoy your Sunday service (if that is a part of you day). It makes my week go just a little smoother. And Happy Sewing