Thread: April - Boom 18
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 06:18 AM
jaba

Haven't been on here in a few days, lots going on. Sure hope you get better soon Kass, eventually you'll feel like a new woman I'm sure.
It's so hard going through the "tough" days with parents. I've been there too with my Mother and Dad. Only thing I can say is that I would do it again in a heart beat, just to have them here. Seems every day or so I see or hear something that really reminds me of them, all good memories but sometimes it makes you sad and other times it makes me laugh out loud.
Sewbiz, I looked on this stabilizer and there is no name on it at all. It's just a very thin, tightly woven material with the shiny side having the iron on sticky stuff. If you want send me your address and I'll mail you some to see if it's different than what you have. Don't know if this pic will show you but I'll try, it's on top of a pink cutting mat. 1st pic shows the glue side, 2nd the woven side. It's almost like a tightly woven gauze.[ATTACH=CONFIG]573448[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]573449[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails dscf3452.jpg   dscf3453.jpg