Old 05-21-2017, 08:43 AM
racerh
Banned

Cool Puddle Jumper Puff Quilt - What a great Shower Gift!

This Puff quilt/bubble blanket/biscuit quilt for babies is ~36" x 36" inches with all cotton top featuring Puddle Jumpers collection from Kathy Brown of The Teacher's Pet. It was inspired by her memories, "... she loved the Dick and Jane series of books that I learned to read from. The simple ginghams, dots, and prints in my collection all reflect that era of dress, but with a bit more modern flair to suit today's quilters and sewers. Also, when my daughter was very young, I would put her in rain boots and give her an umbrella. She loved to jump in as many puddles as she could find, watch the little frogs, and play to her heart's content. The umbrella was so large that it hid most of her face as the umbrellas do in the main print."

What a great story from Kathy Brown! This quilt is just delightful and will make a perfect shower gift for a friend or for your little baby Girl or Boy - or better yet for your grandchild. Each square is like a little pillow and contains Hobbs Poly/Down fiberfill that makes it puffy. Adorable, soft, and comfortable quilts for newborn and older babies. These unique puff quilts are perfect for the crib, stroller, floor; most anywhere! I have devised a way to make these quilts without all of the bulk and frustration!
Attached Thumbnails imgp5794.jpg   imgp5796.jpg   imgp5799.jpg