Old 05-24-2017, 08:12 AM
Battle Axe

I bought an old doctors office. He was building a new one and had no idea what to do with this one. It was perfect for me. I was a weaver 25 years ago when I bought it. It consisted of a 4 bedroom two story house, where the dr. lived and then three additions as his practice expanded. So I converted it to two apartments and this huge house. I have 6 bathrooms.

It was a financial burden for a while, but then I rented out parts of it and now I'm sitting fairly well if my health holds up. I still have one two bedroom, one and a half bath rented out. His check pays all my utilities.

It's been a long road, starting completely over 3 times, thank to the men in my life who fleeced me.

Yes, SBG, I do go home. I walk out one door and into the other. I don't plug in the frig in the quilting area, although there is a working oven there. If I have to go back to the house to get a cold Dr. Pepper. then I just go home and get one. I have TV in both parts, but don't have a computer in the quilting area. I also banned the cats from the quilting area. They love batting.

Last edited by Battle Axe; 05-24-2017 at 08:14 AM. Reason: spelling