View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 10:19 AM
cashs_mom

Originally Posted by Stitchnripper View Post
I often wonder why someone will ask a question as to "should I fix this" and a lot of responses say, I can't notice anything, or it is your quilt you decide, or I would fix it. And I am always thinking the original poster already has the answer and will do it or not do it, no matter how many responses on any side of the coin are posted.
I always wonder the same thing, Alyce. I know whether something bothers me enough to fix it or not. What others say usually doesn't change my mind. I don't know if they are looking for someone to reaffirm their decision or what.

I am one of my worst critics. I don't necessarily think that's a bad thing. It has driven me to excel at many things (some of which I never would have thought I could even do, much less excel at) so I don't see wanting to be really good as necessarily a negative unless it's taken to extremes.

I feel that if someone asks, they deserve an honest answer. But it seems like others think that isn't being supportive so if I don't know and if I don't know the person asking well, I usually just refrain from answering.