Thread: Fabric storage
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 03:11 PM
mindless

Originally Posted by M.I.Late View Post
Nice jobs ladies! I have mine is lawyers bookcases that have glass fronts. Look so good they flank the television in the living room and most people think we read a lot. But it's really fabric.
Where did you find your lawyer's bookcases? I have been looking for a couple of those in my area for quite a while now.

I can't store any fabric on open shelving anymore. We fed the birds through the winter, and we also attracted all the mice in the county. They moved into my Diva Den, and set up housekeeping when things got really cold! YUCK!!! I found little piles of bird seed here and there, and went on the warpath. Lesson learned.

Even though all the mice are gone now, ALL fabric is in plastic tubs that mice cannot get into. Dust free, and....bummer! I can't see it anymore. I really liked looking at all the pretty fabrics on the shelves. Looking like colorful books just waiting to be picked up.

So...I'm looking for shelving with glass fronts. Lawyer's bookshelves would be perfect. I have been stalking ebay and CL, but I haven't found any yet. I guess there is always glass fronted hutches, but I would rather have lots of shelves....