View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 05:51 PM
ania755

Originally Posted by mermaid View Post
Embrilliance does work with Mac. There are several modules you can purchase for what you want to do. For a starter, you might want the "Thumbnailer" that lets you see images of your designs that you D/L. From this point, choosing a design to emb, I do not understand why you can't load it onto a USB or card via card writer (whatever you use)..does your machine connect directly to a computer? Is that the problem with Mac? I am not familiar with the Berninas, but I will look up the models. Meantime. go to the Embrilliance site and look at the products. I have the Thumbnailer, cost abt $40, covers all formats..I would not take anything for it. It's the only image viewer I've tried and I love it. Not associated with company, but they give wonderful service if you have a problem. When transferring my Thumbnailer to WIN10, the rep called me and totally took over the computer, updated and spent quite some time until it was installed correctly. Yeah, I like the company.
Yes...Embrilliance is really user friendly....And it works perfect with Mac and with Windows....and the support so far as for my experince is wonderful as well.....they have many short tutorials, easy to follow....