View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 05:43 AM
aberi

Originally Posted by Stummel
Hello,

I live in the UK with my husband, a cat and a dog.
I'm fairly new to quilting, as I have only ever finished one I created during a quilting class (finishing it took me about 8 years, so the next ones have to be quicker !!), but have been sewing for years.
I am about to make a quilt for two friends who are getting married this fall and have bought a lot of the materials, but not decided on a pattern yet. It will be a memory quilt and I have ten pictures of the couple printed on material, so am really looking forward to the project, and to being a member on this site :)
Welcome from Windsor, Ontario, Canada !! You will find plenty of motivation at this board to keep you motivated. We look forward to seeing your quilt done and pics posted!
I have a friend that lives in Watsonia, Victoria, Australia... some day I will get there to see her and her family./... They are coming into Fall season right now. I'm glad spring is coming in another month we will see crocus's coming up! Can't wait for the summer weather .. I will be attempting to quilt a quilt this summer on my back deck by hand. I will piece it by machine and then hand quilt it... this is because I love to sit in my gardens in the summer in the evenings and weekends when I am not gardening /!
Anyhow Welcome we so look forward to hearing from you!