Old 02-07-2010, 08:51 AM
Barbm

I am so stinking frustrated! Actually this is an understatement. I'm working behind schedule but spent most of yesterday on my blocks. Of the 4, 1 is beautiful! One- I will lose the points when it is joined but the right size. 1- wrong size, too big, but I will take it apart because I see where my error is and the last is just too big.

I had printed out the email from klue because they were from before I got my software. Question- should I reprint them from my software? Also- I have never pp'd in my life and I was doing them by measuring the drawing and cutting the pieces and sewing. Could this be my problem?

Top it off- I left my laptop at the office because I did not want to be tempted to work on the project I had been working on. Really don't want to drive to get it, but if it is the solution, I will.

I just put everything in the drawer and pulled out some scraps for a braid of borders on another quilt in progress to calm myself down. Do I give up on this project- is it "beyond my level of expertise"? Can I get over this hurdle or am I hopeless? ARGGHHHH! Help me please!