View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 10:18 AM
Just Jan

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew View Post
Glad you are enjoying this Bee. The different blocks are fun to make and see how different fabrics make up in them..

I have been thinking (did ya see the smoke? lolo), how many would try applique in a block? or maybe even try paper piece? Just thinking of adding these for something interesting to add with these blocks. Let me hear what ya'all think.. IF any are afraid to try either of these ideas, speak up..lol I want everyone to participate so give me your thoughts.
I definitely would not do paper pieced and would prefer that all blocks for this quilt are pieced. I love applique but do not care for it mixed in this type of quilt. Just my opinion. I'm not afraid of either one; just hate paper piecing and love applique, but not here. If that's what others want I can always add other pieced blocks for mine, so its up to others what you decide.
Today I made my January catch up block. I chose Album Framed done in Batiks. My goal is to do all the blocks for this quilt using Batiks. Not sure if my catch up block is supposed to get posted here or if I'm supposed to post it back in the January Bee... anyway, here it is...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]574014[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails album-framed-january.jpg  

Last edited by Just Jan; 06-02-2017 at 10:20 AM.