Thread: Hair Coloring?
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 08:08 AM
Kassaundra

I greyed very early, it runs in my family. Colored it for years but it got to the point I couldn't keep up w/ the roots w/I a week of coloring the roots were showing bright. So I let it go natural a few years ago (started about 4 years ago now) my hair is just longer then shoulder length and I did it the hard way let it grow, took 2 years to finally get the line grown out enough to cut w/o going too short. A work mate of mine even younger then me (in her 20's) liked the look of my grey so much she let hers go grey also (she is nearly completely white) she did hers w/ a beautician. It took her only about a year w/ multiple procedures of bleaching, and frosting and I don't know what all. Her's looked better through the whole process. Now we both use the purple shampoo from the Beauty supply store, it doesn't "color" it just hides the "yellow" tint. I like my hair so much better now then when I was constantly coloring it. I get a lot more compliments on the color now too. And hers is stunning, but she is a beautiful girl, would look great even if her head was shaved.