View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 08:11 AM
Barbm

I've caught up on all the posts here, going to join you. Haven't been on the board in over a year or so. Still quilting but need some incentive to get those UFOs under control. Not sure how many there are- I keep them in a cubby in my fabric area. I did complete one- by boxing it up with the backing fabric and sent it to my friend in FL (I am in PA). Take that you stupid UFO. I made a queen, throw, beach bag, tote and purse for a fund raiser this year so I'm ready to attack some stuff. I'm taking a class on how to use my long arm next week so the goal is to finish up 3 tops I have waiting to be quilted. When doing the fund raiser I cut out 3 other queen size quilts (they didn't seem happy enough for the fund raiser) so I don't want them to become ufos, so I will make them up (one will be taken apart to become scrap fabric, I really didn't like it). One is sold and I want one for my bed. I also took a lap size quilt I made 2 years ago and added more quilting to it and my granddaughter's name so that's a UFO gone! (forgot to take a pic). First to finish some baby gifts for a shower this Saturday... keep posting, loving your finishes!