Thread: April - Boom 18
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 11:15 PM
sewbizgirl
Power Poster

Terri, pretty runner, and WOW on the Shock Wave quilt! I think I'd use red thread too, unless I wanted the quilting to really show up. Then I might use the blue, or maybe even the lighter aqua blue.

Kass, is Citrus Nights the back of your Summer Citrus quilt, or another quilt? Both sides are great! Love that fun sashing on Summer Citrus!

Well, I survived the spinal injection today. They used "twilight" so I don't remember much beyond the prep. It went fine, I think, and although it takes longer than this to help heal that inflamed nerve, it's already starting to feel like it's calming down.

One other thing that showed up on my MRI was some sort of mass on one of my kidneys. I panicked, feeling like the doc had given me a death sentence, because my mother had a cancerous mass on one of her kidneys at my age. They removed the kidney and mass, but she ended up dying a few years later from the trauma of it. However, the doc said it may just be a cyst, and harmless. I came home and looked that up on Web.MD, and feel a lot better about it now. They said that 50% of all people over 50 years old have a kidney cyst. They don't cause problems and most people never know they have them until they are spotted on some sort of medical imaging they get done. Ha, just like me. So I'm hoping this is only one of those.... a nice, friendly cyst. I have to have an ultrasound of it done.

Always something, huh?!