Thread: April - Boom 18
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 05:28 AM
GramE

Good to hear everyone is mending & healing and on the uptick! (Hope I didn't miss someone).

Mjpencinatas we had a nest of fleas in our landscaping last year & I thought I would go insane. No rain is what made it worse I guess. And 2 small dogs, one who didn't realize fleas were a reality and the other was allergic to the bites. I gave more baths in 2 months than I've given in their whole lives. We never got them in the house, I found a spray, kept washing their bed clothes, lint rollering everything they touched & furniture covers. Vet said it was the worst year ever around here. The flea meds were only lasting about 30 days but even with that I was giving the allergic dog 4 Benadryl a day and keeping her pretty much bald so it was easier to care for her so I feel your pain. We have sprayed the landscaping this year, hope it works.

All these Quilts are beautiful! I love Shock Wave and it happens to be in our local school colors! The citrusy is so soothing. Janice yours looks like a piece of wall art! I forgot some I know but they are amazing when you thing the miles between their beginnings.

I saw a quilt of Bibliostone and was fascinated by how she had put it together so she gave me some tips and then I went to Joann's & something happened when I saw this orange dotted fabric. Instant connection. I saw that fabric and Calgon took me away, the rainbow unicorn farted rainbow glitter and a skittles rainbow appeared. It must be the right one. I was sure! What do you think? This is only half of the blocks, the mostly white ones. And the special one fussy cut for me right in the center! The more orangy ones the connected squares will be white with the orange dotted pinwheel.

Well, my iPad & quiltingboard are not playing well together right now, so you'll have to be in suspense while waiting to see my creamsicle quilt. Sorry, it won't let me attach & there are no icons on this reply to load a pic with.Everyone have a sew fun day. I have to go to JoAnn's & get more fabric!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]574231[/ATTACH]
Hey, when I went to edit, all the icons were back! Yeah.
Attached Thumbnails img_2378.jpg  

Last edited by GramE; 06-07-2017 at 05:33 AM.