View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 10:23 AM
mandyrose

i am also on the fence getting a sit down my brother dealer said he is going to start selling qnique quilting machines from the grace company https://www.graceframe.com/en/sewing-machines this would be a good thing fo me i really want a tiara but that dealer is 1and 1/2 hr drive,the Qnique has 2sit down styles Qnique 21 is like the tiara with either side free which i think i like that much better and the other style is Qnique 14+ which is like an over size dsm and not sure i would that style that restriction to the right drives me crazy, i like the free space on either side if you google leah day she uses one in her youtube video, i hope he gets them in his store i want to try them out before i buy, he was talking price matching and i didn't quite understand if he would order the one i wanted or if he was getting some in the store i'm not buying anything if he dosen't have them in his store i want to try before i buy,good luck with your purchased ...price range on these the qnique 14+ is cheaper then the tiara but the tiara is cheaper then the qnique 21 hope this helps (maybe)