Old 06-15-2017, 01:57 PM
Janice McC

Hi Moonwork. I'm so sorry to hear about the death of your niece. You have my condolences. It's lovely that you made her hubby and daughter the beautiful tee shirt quilt.

I'm sorry that you won't be joining us this round but it does sound like you have your hands full. Keep in touch though, please!
Originally Posted by moonwork42029 View Post
Hey there folks... I'm going to sit this one out also.

I still have an unfinished bathroom (going on 8 months now ) but have had breathing issues since the first of the year soooooo no construction could be done in the house. Had a niece (34 yrs old) pass away in January (start of my breathing issues) and made her husband (my nephew) and her daughter a Teeshirt quilt from her shirts .

Working with our LQS on some "learning" projects that is like herding cats into a bathtub of water and now I've started another project for a granddaughter that just graduated and is going to specialize in chemistry (where in the world did she come from???).

So.... while not as overwhelmed as others, I have reached my limits (without needing to find space for "bodies to hide").

Have fun and I will lurk as always