View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 05:13 PM
TeresaPendino

Default Theatre Throw Layout Question

Theatre Throw layout question: (Background of this project) . Each block represents a play my son was in (production, sound, lighting, lead character, supporting character.. he has pretty much been in all aspects within the school system and the community) . Making this for him before he moves into his dorm. I gave him complete creative control from color choices to the images themselves. Then I doctored up the images and went from there. Grant it, it is a bit dark for my taste, but it's his, so... there you go. It will have green sashing, black corner stones, a 10" black velvet outer border and green binding when finished. I will also be putting a hanging pocket on the back top.

My question is: Does this layout work(the order in which the plays were done) or should I spread out the lights & darks a bit more? The masks have to stay in the center. Thanks for any opinions. I will be asking my son (being it's his after he gets home from rehearsal.... Still would like yall's opinion though. TIA
Layout #1 (chronological order)
Layout #2 (Lights around center)
Layout #3 (Darks around center)
Attached Thumbnails layout-1.jpg   layout-2.jpg   layout-3.jpg