Old 06-16-2017, 04:39 AM
Kassaundra

I fold both the concave and convex in half to get the middle point for both, and pin that point together, then pin the leading half (the half that will go in the sewing machine first. I know I made a tutorial somewhere when I was making the drunkard's path but can't find it for the life of me.
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
Hi ladies wow less than 48 hours and already so many swappers.

Unfortunately I'll not be playing this time around. I even sent an email to Janice telling her under no circumstance is she to allow me in if I suddenly loose my mind and ask to join. I have way too much going on in my family life and a ton of quilting commitments including a king size double wedding ring I am currently working on. My Sister in law started it as a wedding gift for her son and DIL. long story short she is unable to complete it and asked if I would. I had several other projects to finish first 1 queen size, 6 baby quilts, 3 couch quilts and a king size wedding quilt from a wedding almost 2 years ago. They are all done YAY so I pulled out the double wedding ring today.

Ladies I am way out of my comfort zone and I think way over my head. My SIL had made maybe 20 units by hand and now I'm trying to do the rest......Not by hand I have never worked with curves before do you guys have any tips or suggestions? this may be my undoing.

I've been so busy trying to get those commitments done I have missed all of you. I miss reading about whats going on in your lives and seeing all the blocks and finished quilts. As much as I love all my boom blocks and love making yours for you, I dearly miss the sharing and friendship.

You ladies have fun I look forward to checking in on all of your hard work and your lives.

And seriously any tips or tricks on working with those curves?