View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 11:15 AM
wabtczn

Default Vintage Jewell-A

Hello,
I am unfortunately not a sewer or a quilter, even though the three prior lady generations were ALL amazingly talented, I kinda got left out of that talent. But even though, I still managed to acquire a mountain of their possessions over time in my garage.

I've recently been trying to make my way through these items, and have came across a couple of sewing machines and a quilt stand. I was able to get one of the sewing machines out in an attempt to identify it, and have done research online, but not able find conclusive details about the machine.

I'm hoping someone here might be able to provide me info, or guide me as to where I need to look to find out more information. Ultimately, I'm hoping to eventually find a new home for this piece, as much as I think it is beautiful, I know it will be nothing more than a conversation piece, and needs to be more appreciated than that!

I was unable to upload the pictures due to size, but the attached PDF includes some of the pictures I took. I'll appreciate any information you may have!
Thanks in advance!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Jewell-A.pdf (550.0 KB, 195 views)