View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 11:20 AM
Charleen DiSante

Originally Posted by Sandygirl View Post
The Back Door in Greenwood is a MUST! A Suburb of Indy. Been open since the 1970s,! You will love this shop! They have a Facebook page too. Sorry for hitting the underline! Lol! I did not know I could even use it. Seriously...the Back Door.

Also Quilt Quarters in Carmel, ( formerly owned by Kay England) just north of Indy. The ARt Museum is 15 mins down the road from this shop...same street. Gorgeous Art Museum!

Quilt Expressions in Fishers. All of these shops are close to Indy.

Quilts Plus...going modern.

Sandy
Originally Posted by sweetana3 View Post
Always in Stitches, Noblesville north of Indy
Quilt Quarters, Michigan/421 just north of I 465
Back Door, South of Indy on 135

Tiny modern shop downtown Indy, Crimson Tate. Very friendly and across from Best Chocolate. She also designs fabrics and her new Literary Design set has just arrived.

The French Seam is a dressmaker shop on the north side that has a few quilt cottons also.

You are in a good central location. I live about a one mile walk from your location so it is an easy meet up. Great bakery in the City Market called Circle City Sweets. Nice independent sweet and bread shop. I can also suggest a few restaurants that are downtown or a short drive.

There are other shops within driving distance. Pohlar Fabrics in Liberty, IN is full of fabric. As someone has mentioned, Shipshewana is a great show and has two huge shops. It is 3 hours up there and 3 back no matter what route and I have often done it in one long day. But there are hotels all around. Send me an email at sweetana3 at yahoo dot com if you want to have breakfast at Cafe Patachou downtown or walk over for a coffee and fresh croissant at Circle City.
Hi. I'd love to meet for coffee and the croissant sounds lovely.
We arrive Tues afternoon and will have caught our breath by Wed. Hope t o hear from you. Charlie

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 06-16-2017 at 01:57 PM. Reason: remove PII... should use PM to exchange emails addys