Old 06-18-2017, 07:42 AM
SewXwhat

Make your way counterclockwise with the arm in between your fingers, and the spring will be wound pretty tight. I like to have a heart shaped cam and its little securing plate on before I put the arm lever on. That way the end of the arm lever can go into the dip of the heart and screw the arm love her into place. You may have to make adjustments with your screwdriver on the big screw on the heart, but once you do you are all set.

A few things I've learned. One. There was no tutorial I could find for this while I was in the throes of attempting to address this thing. Two. Screws are small so make sure you have some paper towel or a plate so they won't get lost. Three. The worm gear works by turning of the cam, and make sure you use a wire brush to clean the grooves of these parts. If gunk has accumulated over 107 years inside of these parts, it will affect their performance. These are Percision machines. Also, if one of your cupped/Bellevue washers is fubared, you can still use it with a plane washer underneath of it. If I can think of anything else I'll come back and post. It's really not difficult at all. The photos Sharon are of the parts clean. They were filthy. I soaked them in witch hazel and then use a toothbrush to clean. Dry them really good and sewing machine oil as needed.

����⭐️��❤️