Old 06-23-2017, 11:47 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Dublb, I have phone numbers to get as many kits as you would like in the RxR. Cindy Lou at Chariton, Iowa has "Girls on the Go: very cute, $11.50 per kit with lazer cut pieces . Jefferson Iowa had the bicycle per cut on their RxR or was that the Adel shop??? phone call could tell me.. Crazy Redhead has the outhouse kit...pattern is free I can look at mine to tell how much it is...both are so cute. We passed on all the others for one reason or another. The out house is tall; make any bath room door the 'in' decor. or split it in half and say "women above, men below" (angels and devils at play). Clariton is close by, so I could probably get there or call her. I did get a couple of license plates but passed on any others this year since I still have last year's on a bucket list to make a purse with them. Bondurant featured the Wind Generators or turbines located there. Her little shop of six months was so impressive and very friendly, helpful people there, lovely lilies where in bloom everywhere. We enjoyed that first stop the most...very nice store...and the Gypsy Lady pattern book there....I did not see its cost on it ... made it easier to leave it in the store. I did get a license plate there. Just let me know by email or PM. Smile and make everyone wonder what you have been up to this lovely day.