Old 06-28-2017, 05:35 PM
sewbizgirl
Power Poster

I still want to double up! The more blocks to make, the merrier! I love making them. I can work with odd sizes or two smaller pieces, or whatever.

Love your pretty fabric MM... will be a sweet baby quilt. The print reminds me of vintage sheets... something I am always on the search for at estate sales.

GramE your Orange Dreamsicle quilt is looking great. Love the alternate pinwheels and how the lighter background orange makes the Boom Blocks pop forward. Gonna be a winner!

Kass, love the border fabric and the sweet little boy quilt. Great rail fence! Wonder why somebody didn't love it? I guess it just hasn't found it's rightful owner yet.

Janice, so excited that we are getting this close to being able to play again. The 30th is also the deadline to get my two quilts entered into a local show here. I have never put a quilt in a show before and I'm trying to jump through all their weird little 'hoops' to get my quilts "show ready". I only just finished the one yesterday. Now I have to take pics and attach hanging sleeves and maybe I'll be ready.

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 12-10-2017 at 04:37 AM. Reason: shouting/all CAPS