Old 07-01-2017, 01:13 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

SBG. good luck on the showing. Don't know anything about it, but good luck.

Givio Pictures that you ask for:[ATTACH=CONFIG]575628[/ATTACH]Yellows were $2. per yard; green were $4. According to Bethany Reynolds, repeats on a 36 screen design every 36", 18", 12", 9". 6" selvage printing often give you clues. She recommends every 13" repeats to 23" or more.[ATTACH=CONFIG]575629[/ATTACH] The repeat of the little white/purple flower is about 13" apart. With her Magic Design of Good Morning, this is perfect to consider for that pattern. I hate dark back grounds, so I would go with the lighter shades on the printed fabric for a background color. The dark burned yellow and greens are for border and ribbons running around the main body of the quilt. Have you noticed in the selvages show you the colors that is is in the fabric? I had not until recently. Again, you can have from 4 to 8 layers of 'matched' layers to make the respective pattern in Stack & Whack quilts. They are a labor of love; I hvve literary thrown the pieces into a corner for a 'cool out' period of time.

Dublb, take some deep breaths, and say tp your self, "This too shall pass just like gas! Smile and get back to us when you can. Smile everyone, makes the world wonder what you have been too.

Surprising cousin with the Log Cabin tomorrow, binding is all done.[ATTACH=CONFIG]575630[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]575631[/ATTACH]Backing that was a nightmare. $17.99 a yard and Ann put her fingers through the backing when she was turning it. Thank goodness she had a fabric glue that bonded it together...and found it had been cut wrong, more than seven inches off straight across. She did a lovely heart pattern with her LA[ATTACH=CONFIG]575633[/ATTACH]Love it.
Attached Thumbnails dscn0830.jpg   dscn0828-001.jpg   dscn0824.jpg   dscn0826.jpg   dscn0825.jpg