View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 02:21 PM
djmat

For those who may have missed it:

On Time Drawings:

I am so impressed with you wonderful swappers that I cut & packaged 500 2.5" charms (different fabric from my current birthday swap batch) to award a lucky swapper! I will request the on time & delayed delivery count from Barb.

Each on time swapper gets 2 chances to win & others get 1 chance to win all 500 charms. Barb is eligible, too! Everyone in the birthday swap will have a chance to win!!!, except me, of course!

The winning name will be drawn at the swap mid-point, July 31[SUP]st[/SUP], & mailed the next day!

NOTICE: From my new stash there will be a special drawing at the end of February 2018 of 20 new fat quarters! Only those who send August through February ON TIME will qualify for the FQ drawing. The FQ winner will be drawn & mailed the day after the last February birthday! Only on time swappers are eligible for the FQ drawing, including Barb.

I hope this inspires mailing early. Thanks for helping me reduce my burgeoning stash. Now I'm off to select 20 FQs from two tubs of new fabric!
hugs,
dj
This message was approved by Barb, my QB mentor!