View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 04:14 PM
JJBlaine

Thank you all for the wonderful compliments. I've been feeling a little guilty about the amount of WIPs I have, so I have made a vow to completely finish two projects for every new one I start. It feels so good to have one finished, especially one I was dreading!

Sinceresissy, SueRoss- Thank you Even I call it my "ugly" quilt, I know it's not that bad. I like the design, I like the fabrics, so it would stand to reason that I would like this quilt. But somehow, together, it just hurts my eyes. I don't understand it. **shrug**

Barb - I'm with you. Even though greatly admire and have done more elaborate quilts, and I've come to realize the ones I really enjoy working on and love the most when finished, are simple and scrappy. As for the Mystery Challenge, I made myself a promise not to buy one single inch of fabric until I have all of my scraps cut down, so most likely I will limit my participation to enjoying the eye candy as you and the others progress.

Thimblebug - The challenge was fun, but I couldn't imagine doing that to myself now, lol! I'm much slower these days at a lot of things, sewing included.