Old 02-08-2010, 07:03 AM
cutebuns
Power Poster

So here we are early Monday morning ( at least for me) and there are at least a few chomping at getting going on the assembly part of our project. Which I can talk some before I actually have to get moving and take some pictures. We are working with an equalateral triangle. Which for those that remember back that far in math it has three equal sides. For us that means that we can make three different blocks from the same pieces. So the first thing I want you to do is to audition the first couple of blocks in all three layouts before deciding which one you like the best. Now remeber that you are still going to loose the outside 1/4 inch so it won't be quiet what you see when you put it together. Really pay attention to what makes you decide to put them that way. Because you won't want to be auditioning the whole stack of blocks. Sooner or later you will want to be able to just pick the up and sew. Which in reality you can do that as well. This is just to show you the differences at the moment