View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 07:42 AM
wraez

Hi Again,

Thought you might like this link to Cindy Needham, she does all her own quilting and uses Superior Thread. Her specialty is quilting vintage linens. she was our guild's guest speaker 2 wks ago and her work is phenomenal, unfortunately the photos in her website just don't do her work justice. She was the featured artist at Road to California Quilt Show in January and I walked right past her and her exhibit...duh, a lost opportunity!

http://www.cindyneedham.com When you look at her gallery of photos, click on a photo and there will be a series of photos to look at. I missed that the 1st time I looked, I thought it was only 1 photo.

Ladies, if you have vintage linens in drawers with no idea what to do with them, Cindy's website will give you an idea. It doesn't matter if they are stained, have holes or in anyway damaged. she recommends instead of tossing them to somehow use them even if it is on the back as the hanging sleeve or label. I don't think there any photos of her sleeves but she uses the lace ends of old pillowcases for her sleeves and they look stunning.

sue