View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 03:07 PM
quilt addict

Summer ladies, don't worry I think I am going to be last. But cutting fabric this evening. My prayers for those with illness and health concerns. Praise for those that have improved. I didn't get my fabric cut last weekend because I really wanted to get a focus wall painted, and I succeeded on the 4th. This weekend is painting the trim, but doesn't look like I will get it in this weekend.

This is my 4th or 5th BOOM. Have sat the last few out as still working full time and it is very hectic to say the least. I was inspired to get with it again because at my guilds quilt retreat I was setting some blocks from a previous BOOM. It is a great mind mender to forget about all other stuff in my life. This is the first time in the 2 month group so I have to stay on the ball. But no travel for July or August for work. September is another story. I am still working, live with two feline girls. No kids or sweeties so I act like I rule the roost but it is really the cats. Working on some remodeling so the sewing room is a mess as the living area stuff is still stuffed in there.

Looking for all the great fabric and chatting. Welcome to all the newbies and lurkers!