Thread: "Weigh In"
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 11:27 AM
BrendaB

Location: Muscatine, Iowa by way of West Virginia, Washington State, and Montana

Originally Posted by Mrs. Mel
Originally Posted by Lneal
dakotamaid Mamagus beckyw Charlee Mrs Mel sew cornie littlehud bluebird janRN lacikat quiltincharlotte jwwskis joeyoz ChasingHawk PamG Karyn purplemem barnbum Pats8e8 obie2 QuiltMom Teacup LovingIzabella QuiltingGrannie QuiltMania sewspecial watterstide wvdek Lneal BrendaB Rose Hall laparshall Sharon- NC Oklahoma Suzie Mama Bear61 quiltnana vjengels Alu-Rathbone Aunt Doggiel lhavelka Leota yourstrulyquilts Connie F nellebelles Lisanne sueisallaboutquilts nursie76 Crafty Nana carolevidak dianneme Jeanclark bebe

Aren't we a fabulous group!! Checking in, stopping by, supporting, encouraging, sharing, gaining new ideas, and welcoming anyone who wants to join us. Losing 75.6 lbs of fat for January has been inspiring to all of us. Keep up the good work everyone.

Some days have been harder for me, but Iv'e readjusted a little to my routine and Wow! today I have showed a 2 lb loss!!
Way to go Lneal! :thumbup:

GREAT JOB!!! Keep up the great work! Who ever thought losing weight would be so much fun!!!

I stayed the same, but I'm not disappointed. Just wait until next Monday! :-) I have drawn so much strength from everyone here. I can't count the number of times I wanted something to munch, but wasn't really hungry. I put it off for a few minutes at a time and ended up getting busy and forgetting about it, and it feels great. Another change? There has been a box of butter pecan ice cream UNOPENED in my freezer for two weeks. I have chosen yogurt instead. Usually diets and the whole weight loss thing overwhelms me. Not having that problem thanks to you all. Thank you so much for starting this. What a great group!