View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 06:09 PM
Lv2sew2011

WOW!! how awesome!

I sure do love everyone blocks so pretty and bright.

Talking about hating to sew that was me too, but I think the reason behind it was I had a hard time reading directions. I'm more of a show me how person or pictures, I don't know why I have a hard time with reading direction but I've noticed in my family we have Dyslexia runs in the family and I think that I might have it too. My youngest son has it too and my father. But in 2009 I fell off a concrete mixer truck and did some damage to my body that stops me from working. And I needed something to do and was on facebook and someone posted a quilt and I thought I wonder if I could do that and that is the rest of my story on liking to sew now but just quilts. But I look at the pictures to see how it's done. LOL!

LOL - Just what I need, another fiber addiction! My entire loft and attached 10'×10' closet is filled with yarns - as in hundreds of pounds - and weaving equipment. All of my vintage sewing machines have taken over what was a dining room, plus a bonus machine in my bedroom! Good thing I have an eat-in kitchen and a huge house

[ATTACH=CONFIG]576297[/ATTACH]

This is my weaving studio and that doorway at the far end leads to the stash room:-) If you like fiber, my house is kind of a fun place to be.[/QUOTE]