View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 11:38 AM
craftiladi

Originally Posted by Campbell34
You mean a Vette for a new sewing machine ????, Oh my, I just got my 2004 Vette on my mothers birthday March 24, 2009, She has been gone a long time but I haven't forgotten her birthday, My husband had just received the last of his inheritance , and I had just received my yearly allotment so we took my PT Cruiser and the money and bought our Vette, I love it, But I love my new machine too,I love being able to put something on a stick and using it on the sewing machine, When I had the 440 I had to have it hooked up to a computer beside the machine if I wanted to use other patterns not programmed into the machine, the lights on this machine are wonderful, at my age I need all the light I can get, getting ready to quilt my first quilt on it , there are many built in quilting patterns , so may try some of them, I used to live in Woodscross about 10 years ago.
Lol.....actually I was teasing trading the Vett for a sewing machine...seriously though I really dislike the 4400 machine..oh well live n learn huh?