View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 10:18 AM
Anoka Quilter

Thank you everyone for all the B-day wishes and cards.

Hubby and I probably had one of our worse dining experiences last night. It took us 4 1/2 hours to eat supper, from the time we left our house, 8pm to the time we got back home, 12:45am. This is not the first time we have been to the restaurant, if it was we would probably never go back. Drive time is about 35 minutes. We had reservations for 8:30 and were on time, yes we eat late because I don't even get home in the evenings till about 7pm. They tell us at the front desk that they are running a little behind and that it will be about 15 minutes. At 9:30 hubby went and talked to the hostess because we had been waiting a hour. She apologized and said that they were clearing a table and we would be seated soon. At 10pm we are seated. Waitress has zero personality and greats the table to telling us all that the bar will be closing in a half hour and this is last call. Sorry, how about taking our drink order first and then coming back for last call. At 10:45 we get our soup and salad. At 11:15 the Habashi chef comes out to begin preparing our meal. He was very good, but you could tell he had a long night. Again we deal with the rude waitress who brings us our check. We left the restaurant at 12:15am. Hubby took me to Benihana which is a Habashi Grill and we have ate there a couple different times. However, as I was putting in a review today for that location it appears that their service has really gone done hill as there was several negative reviews. The good thing is at least the food was what we remembered and was delicious.

However, needless to say I did not get a chance to open all my wonderful cards, so that will be the first thing I do tonight when I get home. I will be sure to take pictures. All I wanted to do when I got home last night was to go to bed.

Also, I did receive another package but it did not have your board name on it. I will be sure to post that tomorrow. I