View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 03:29 PM
Janice McC

Many of you are so industrious this week. It's a good thing too...better finish those projects up because some of you will have their blocks shipped on MONDAY! Those of you who are ONLY IN THIS GROUP will be receiving your tracking number and information tonight directly from USPS for Monday's shipment. I see no reason to make you wait when I've got every F8 you will need. Woo, hoo!

The following Boomers should be on the lookout for your email: Bibliostone, Klaws, MJPEncinitas, Kassaundra, Mollymunchkin, Marcialee, Cheesehead, Marlenab, JayneW and Annt59. When you get it, PLEASE look it over and double check your address. I've checked and rechecked the addresses, particularly for the newbies, but mistakes still happen. If anyone spots an error on their address, EMAIL ME! I'm going to be out of town with limited connectivity but I will be checking emails - NOT PMs. I'll have time to make changes to the addresses on Monday.

Everyone else's will be shipped within a couple of days of receipt of the last of the Summer F8s come in. They're expected Monday.

Last edited by Janice McC; 07-14-2017 at 03:39 PM.