View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 07:01 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Originally Posted by retiredteacher09 View Post
A while ago, someone asked me if I would take scraps from her daughter's quilts after she saw what I did with little pieces in a quilt. So when she told me she had a couple bags of scraps to pick up, I said that I would take them. Well, I didn't realize the grocery bags would be jam packed with a few bigger than fat quarter pieces but less than 1/2 yard along with strips, squares, small bricks, and triangles. Some of the strips are the right width and length for the newest Bonnie Hunter leader/ender challenge so they have a spot to be put right away.

Good thing I don't have much going on for the next 6 days. Lol!

Connie

[ATTACH=CONFIG]576535[/ATTACH]
Quite a haul...Connie...don't you love the challenge of puttiing these bits to good use? My current project with my QBuddy is like this...She asks me where I used a certain fabric and well it was given to me. These bits help me step out of my color comfort zone.
But Thursday I went to the LQS that's having it's last day today. Lucky me, fabric at 50% off, but will not divulge how many yards of comfort zone fabric I brought home..."mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa".