Old 07-15-2017, 03:27 PM
catjo

Originally Posted by MarionsQuilts View Post
Since you already have part of your package, I'll fess up!!! It's me!!! Did you get the one you wanted? Because when I searched for it there were three!!!! If you want to exchange, let me know and I'll give you the order details!

You should get the rest of it soon, it was supposed to be there by today
I received the box yesterday. But, I have been down all week with a respiratory creepy crud. The one you ordered was the correct one. I can't wait to start making them, (4), for Christmas presents for my group at church.

I can't show you this wonderful box full of items. My camera and this site don't speak to each other.

My box included 2 plastic items that you use for storing large pieces of fabric, (glad you told me, as I had no clue. I had never seen them before), several spools of pretty thread, quilting magazines, (never can get enough of them), fabric, labels, 3 patterns, 2 Christmas pieces that will make a really nice center for table runners. All these items are wonderful! Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness. I hope I will receive your name soon and can repay your kindness.