Old 07-17-2017, 06:52 AM
redstilettos

I just got back from a weekend away and I received the most lovely package from my secret pal, Brenda. What a box of goodies she sent!

I received two patterns, pin magnets, lotion, doggie treats, kitchen towel, lots of fat quarters, a pencil case and journal, magazines, etc....it was WONDERFUL! I am having operator error issues with my phone or I'd attach a picture. It was Amazing!

While the dogs were munching their treats, I read her lovely note. She was kind enough to not only welcome me to the board and hope I enjoyed my very first secret swap, but she indicated if there was anything in there I couldn't use, or didn't care for, to please re-gift. I thought that was thoughtful. I believe I will be keeping everything I received, but it was nice knowing she would not be offended if I regifted, and she saw I had passed it on to someone else who might cherish it. I appreciate that gesture! this was something I learned and will be passing on that same information the next time I do a swap, just so people don't feel uncomfortable with regifting. Personally, I think it is a great way to make sure things land in the lap they are intended for

Thanks again!!
Chris