View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 04:42 AM
Janice McC

To return to this subject for the second and final time, I understand that some people do not mind working with short pieces. Some people do. If you plan to send short pieces, please sync up with someone who is comfortable with small pieces and direct your fabric to them. When I sort out 600 pieces of fabric, I do so in the order in which they come out of the package. I do not stop what I am doing to go through 800 posts to determine who is ok with small pieces. I rely on you to follow the rules to avoid this very problem. If you skirt that rule, it may impact another member who doesn't like or isn't comfortable working with less material than I have basically promised they will receive. I appreciate your cooperation.

Now onto the fun stuff! Beautiful blocks, Boomers! I've been adding your block pictures to the gallery. You will find both the Summer and Autumn Galleries are up. Click the Boom 19 tab for the drop down box with both options. The link is in my signature below. Enjoy!!! I certainly do.
Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
Just an FYI, F8s are supposed to be 11 x 18 inches, or very close to that. Unfortunately, one person has received quite a challenging packet: 2 fabrics way too small, and one of those in multiple pieces still not measuring the full size by 40 square inches. I have asked that she do the best she can but honestly, her options are limited. In the future, odd-sized pieces should be kept for your use and full sized pieces sent. Really. I rely on you to send what is required. Thank you for understanding.