View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 05:00 PM
athenagwis

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Rachel,
I have started this project as of Friday. I will post pictures of the blocks I have so far. Thank you for such an inspiring project!
Hugs
April
Yay!! I cannot wait to see it! I am glad to have inspired you to do this, make sure you check in every so often, as we will need encouragement to make it all the way!! :)

Yesterday's block had the date, the superbowl number, who was playing and I had everyone at the party sign the block. There are just so many fun ideas for this project!

As for the number of boards I am a part of, 3/4 of them I rarely visit, and the other 1/4 I visit in spurts. I am soaking up all this great info here now so I am very active, but then I'll make my rounds to other boards in a few months and rotate back here. :) :) I love being a part of so many communities!! Plus they are all for completely different topics ... scrapbooking, budgeting, computer stuff, web design, sewing, grocery game, Halloween, writing, reenacting, the Kindle, and I even own a board for the Barnes & Noble nook. Whew now I'm tired!! LOL ..... I don't sleep really. :)

Cheers!
Rachel